Mumbai City Tour 02 Nights / 03 Days
$199* Starting from per person
Visit : Tower of silence, Gateway of India, Hanging Garden, Kamla Nehru Park, Marine drive
It is a city that is disciplined by no time frame neither day nor night. Mumbai is also the country's commercial & financial capital. Mumbai has got everything right from dazzling shopping arcades, exciting sport activity, night clubs & discotheques, theatre, music, gourmet restaurants to the interesting sightseeing. Mumbai offers visitors a heady mix of all this and more.
If you're visiting Mumbai for business Tour or pleasure, but have a busy schedule, then Mumbai city tour is perfect for you. Our experienced Tour Consultants will help schedule a custom itinerary that best suits you.
The commercial city of India, Mumbai is one of the most happening and glamorous cities in India. A large number of tourists and vacationers get into city from all over the world with Mumbai city tours to explore its rich and historical ancient monuments, beautiful enchanting beaches and especially the night life of Mumbai. As Mumbai is a lively city, the night life of this island city is the stopover for tourists and vacationers. Mumbai city tour gives tourists and vacationers a lifelong experience as it is one of the world's famous cities. Mumbai city tourlets you know that Mumbai is the home to the top Indian celebrities and Indian film industry and the reason behind its fame is Bollywood.
Day 01: Arrive Mumbai
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Mumbai (City Tour)
After breakfast, visit the Mumbai city, which is the rich blend of East and West. The tour includes the visit to 26 meters high British-built Arch "Gateway of India", Mumbai's landmark built to honor the visit of George V and Queen Mary in 1911. Also visit Marine Drive dubbed as the Queen's Necklace is Mumbai's most popular promenades and a favorite sunset watching spot. Later visit The Kamla Nehru Parkfrom where you have a picturesque view of the city & Hanging Gardens are so named since they are located on top of a series of tanks that supply water to Mumbai. Drive past by the `Towers of Silence' the crematorium of the Parsis.
Afternoon is free.
Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 03: Leave Mumbai
Departure transfer to the airport to board flight for your onward destination.
|Place||03 Star Hotel (Standard Room)||04 Star Hotel (Standard Room)||05 Star Hotel (Standard Room)|
|Mumbai||Transit Hotel||Ramee Guest Line||Hilton Mumbai|
Price: Valid from 01st Oct'14 till 31st March 2015 except from 20th Dec'14 till 10th Jan 15
|Place||03 Star Hotel||04 Star Hotel||05 Star Hotel|
|01 Pax (traveling alone)||US$ 373 per single||US$ 505 per single||US$ 563 per single|
|02 Pax (on twin sharing basis)||US$ 199 per person sharing a double room||US$ 254 per person sharing a double room||US$ 293 per person sharing a double room|
• Single room. Double room on sharing basis.
• Daily breakfast.
• All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned transport.
• Services of local English speaking guide for the sightseeing.
• Entrances to the monuments.
• Presently applicable all the taxes.
Cost does not include:
• Any airport taxes.
• Any airfares.
• Any new tax imposed by the Government.
• Any expenditure of personal nature such as tips, drinks, telephone charges, laundry etc.
- Incase of waitlisted booking we have to hold the alternate, for which we will advise the supplement OR reduction accordingly.
- The above rates are based on presently prevailing taxes and entrances to the monuments. If there is any change, prices will also change accordingly.
- Check in and Check out time is 1200 Hrs.
- Given rates are based on present rate of exchange and it may be change.