The capital city of Kerala, Trivandrum is still known as Thiruvanathapuram nestled on seven fascinating hills. Trivandrum City Tours itinerary take you to the town possesses prettiness that is so wonderful. Likewise, the art galleries and museum in Trivandrum are other picturesque places. Moreover, Trivandrum city tours take you to explore ancient historical places, monuments and rich and ancient temples that date back to some thousand years. Trivandrum is a stopover of tourists, vacationers, fun seekers, and honeymooning couples as it is capable of refreshing their senses to the fullest. Trivandrum city tours give you a golden opportunity to explore the picturesque view of soothing greenery, enthralling backwaters, beautiful beaches, sacred places and some historical places and heritages.
Trivandrum city tour Itinerary
Day 01 Arrive Thiruvananthapuram (Overnight Stay in Kovalam)
Meeting and assistance on arrival and transfer to hotel in Kovalam.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 Thiruvananthapuram (City Tour)
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Thiruvananthapuram. Visit the southern part of town called Fort Area that is the oldest and the most interesting part of the town. Here you can visit Shri Padmanabhaswamy Temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu, built in Dravidian style of sculpture and architecture. Next you can visit Puttan Malika Palace is the important showcases for paintings, crafts and sculpture.
Overnight in Kovalam.
Day 03 Leave Thiruvananthapuram
Departure transfer to the airport to board flight for your onward destination.
End of services
||03 Star Hotel (Standard Room)
||04 Star Hotel (Standard Room)
||05 Star Hotel (Standard Room)
Thapovan Heritage Home (Room category: Beach house or cottage)
Travancore Heritage (Room category: Heritage Home)
Turtle on the Beach (Room category: Arabian Sea View)
Tour Price: Valid from 01st Apr 2014 till 30th Sep 2014
||03 star Hotel
||04 star Hotel
||05 star Hotel
01 Pax (traveling alone)
|US$ 293 per single
||US$ 320 per single
||US$ 366 per single
|02 Pax (on twin sharing basis)
||US$ 178 per person sharing a double room
||US$ 205 per person sharing a double room
||US$ 252 per person sharing a double room
• Single room. Double room on sharing basis.
• Daily breakfast.
• All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned transport.
• Services of local English speaking guide for the sightseeing.
• Entrances to the monuments.
• Presently applicable all the taxes.
Cost does not include:
• Any airport taxes.
• Any airfares.
• Any new tax imposed by the Government.
• Any expenditure of personal nature such as tips, drinks, telephone charges, laundry etc.
- Incase of waitlisted booking we have to hold the alternate, for which we will advise the supplement OR reduction accordingly.
- The above rates are based on presently prevailing taxes and entrances to the monuments. If there is any change, prices will also change accordingly.
- Check in and Check out time is 1200 Hrs.
- Given rates are based on present rate of exchange and it may be change.