Apna Jatan Center
We take great pride in associating with this noble project that intends to cater to the developmental needs of children, with focus on education and health for children those aged between 1-14 years. It also puts effort in resolving and curtailing reproductive and sexual health issues of adolescents. Apna Jatan operates in four slum areas of Udaipur city in Rajasthan.
The specific objectives of the project area as mentioned below:
- Provide educational support to non-school going children aged 6-14 years in order to prepare them for enrolment in regular government schools.
- Provide educational support to children with low learning level to help them improve their performance.
- Ensure the overall cognitive and physical development of children aged 1-6 and prepare them for school.
- To enable care-givers of these children to attend to other important livelihood and educational activities.
- Ensure health and nutritional care for the children.
- Enhance reproductive & sexual health knowledge of adolescents.